1. 1. Customers who purchase products sold by AQ Bio (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) in Hong Kong must complete online warranty registration within 30 days from the date of purchase shown on the sales receipt to be eligible for one-year maintenance services. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase shown on the sales receipt.
※Some products only come with 3-month warranty for batteries. Please refer to the individual product description for details.
2. Maintenance services are only applicable to product defects or damages confirmed by the Company to have occurred under normal usage conditions, and does not include defects or damage caused by accidents, intentional mishandling, negligent use, or unauthorized modification (if non-AQ product is used).
3. The maintenance warranty is not valid for any opened items (all AQ Bio sanitizer series)
4. Please contact the Company via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp (+852 9291 0006) to schedule an appointment should you require maintenance services during the warranty period.
※Kindly attach photo(s) showing the whole product(s) to be repaired, the name(s) and quantity of product(s) to be returned, and a copy of the sales receipt. Otherwise, the request will not be processed.
5. Once the repair request is processed, our customer service team will schedule a maintenance appointment.
6. After the appointment is confirmed, please bring the product along with the original receipt (or electronic receipt) to the AQ Repair Center at the scheduled time.
※Should you arrive well in advance before the scheduled appointment, maintenance services may not be rendered as the required part(s) or product(s) may not be available.
AQ Repair Center：香港九龍觀塘鴻圖道81號Contempo Place 8樓
Opening hours：星期一至五 上午9時至下午6時
7. The Company does not provide on-site maintenance services.
8. Damaged parts remain the property of the Company, and replaced parts will not be returned.
9. The Company will not be liable for direct and consequential losses due to product malfunction.
11. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time
12. In the case of any disputes, the Company reserves the right of final decision.
13. In the event of any discrepancy, the Chinese version of these terms and conditions shall prevail.
【Warranty for AD3880 / AD1100 / AD1000 / AD2300】
*The warranty period starts from the date of purchase shown on the receipt. In order to be eligible for one-year maintenance services, please register online within 30 days from the date of purchase
【Warranty for AD360 / AD47】
* In order to be eligible for 3-month maintenance services, please register online within 30 days from the date of purchase.
*The warranty does not cover product damage caused by manual mishandling.
*Please visit the AQ Repair Center after scheduling an appointment. AQ outlets do not provide any maintenance services.